Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome Peyton

You had a preview of Peyton's nursery. Today at 9:58 a.m., we welcomed Miss Peyton into our world.  She weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces and measured 19 inches -- quite the petite young lady.  Mommy, daddy and big brother Parker are all doing great.


Peyton's mom and I agreed to show no pictures of the nursery until she was born.  We had a wonderful adventure planning this beautiful room.  Here are a few iphone pictures that I sneaked on the day we installed the draperies and bedding.  I'll show close-ups later.






..... And, this picture just makes me gleeful!



Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm completely speechless. Nursery is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most fabulous nursery I have EVER seen (aside from Hudson's, of course!) I cannot wait to see more photos, and look forward to seeing more of your work profiled here! Sending lots of prayers and well-wishes your way!
    xoxo,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that room is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete