Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting Big Girl Draperies

I am always amazed at what a difference window treatments make in a room.  They are truly the finishing touch to create that feeling of home rather than of just a house.  More than once, women have told me that getting custom draperies makes them "feel like an adult."

Kate and Lily's mom (and dad, of course) got new draperies last week. With their permission, I am sharing some before and after pictures of their adorable Dallas bungalow and beautiful draperies.

Living Room





























Dining Room





The girls were a big help on the installation:


1 comment:

  1. Oh, these photos are inspiring me to go out and find a rod to hang my new window treatments, which are currently decorating the closet in a spare bedroom. I don't have a bit of 'decorator' in me, so I'll have to make some time to shop with a friend!

    ReplyDelete