Friday, September 10, 2010

Find of the Week


Actually, my friend Marsha found this site for me.  And, I am so glad she did.  I can't stop looking at all the beautiful rooms and creative ideas from designers all over the world.  If you subscribe (it's free), you will receive periodic updates of new designs.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Vintage Renewal Loft eclectic hall


Mrs. Limestone home office eclectic home office
by Mrs. Limesone



Home Office- Pottery Barn traditional home office
from Pottery Barn 

I could go on, but check it out for yourself.  You'll see more from me periodically as I am inspired by these ideas




2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH, LOVE the framed peg board. Totally, gonna use that for my Family Control Center Nook". Will have to check that site out a bit more! Jada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Pottery Barn office! If only someone could magically transport that into my house :)

    ReplyDelete