Monday, September 27, 2010

Cooling Off

We woke up to rain on Saturday; and, it rained all day.  Hudson and I were in a choir retreat on Friday night and Saturday -- preparing for Christmas music. (Can you believe it?  Christmas is less than three months away. I love Christmas and the One whose birthday we celebrate, but I do get a little stressed out over the details.  Well, I just won't think about that today!)  Anyway, now it's cooler after all that rain, and I'm liking it a lot.  I just have more energy when I'm not drenched in sweat. Oh, to be one of those retiring ladies with a fan on a fainting couch.  Never mind; I just remembered that they wore corsets laced to the hilt.  Which, reminds me that I promised to start wearing my compression hose when it got cooler. Well, I'm not thinking about that today, either.

Today, I just want to show you the cutest powder room.  This home has so much personality, and the little powder room off the entry sets the mood for the entire home.  It was already adorable (look at the cute rabbit wall paper), but when we added the sparrows paining... well, it became wow!

 



So.  Now you know what's coming, right:

Matthew 10:29-31 KJV



Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet, not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could hire you to help me in Huntsville! That powder room is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete